As part of Continuous Professional Development (CPD), HR practitioners in Kenya are required by the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) to keep improving and growing their skill-set.
HR professionals also attend these CPD training’s to also get the required 10 points awarded through certification as required by the governing body – IHRM.
Corporate Staffing Services (C.S.S.) has been at the hallmark of offering accredited CPD training’s as a way of ensuring HR professionals continually advance their Human Resource Management skills.
A leading HR and training firm, C.S.S. has trained and equipped HR Managers, Officers, Consultants and HR Business Partners with the crucial HR skills needed to further build their competency.
These HR professionals have gone through our previous CPD trainings in areas such as:
- How to become the HR Business Partner
- How to develop and implement a performance management system
- How to terminate an employment contract on account of redundancy among others.
Some of the benefits you are guaranteed to get from attend HR CPD training’s include but not limited to the following:
- Increased employee retention rate; By attending our CPD trainings, you’ll learn the techniques of effective HR practice that enable you to craft ways you can retain high performing employees.
- Effective performance management; Performance management is arguably a highly demanded training area in HR. This is because one of the biggest tasks for you as a HR leader is to ensure employees are performing. An efficient performance management system will free you of performance related nightmares by making the process streamlined and manageable.
- Emotional intelligence for HR leaders and managers; Emotional intelligence or E.Q. has become increasingly important for HR Leaders and Managers especially in managing themselves and teams. As a HR professional, CPD trainings will expose you to the key underpinnings of emotional intelligence, how to acquire a high EQ and the techniques managing your emotions and those of others.
- How to apply strategic HR; Every HR desires to be valued as an integral part of business in any company. During the HR Business Partner training, you will discover the proven skill of applying your strategic HR skills. Here you get a good grasp of business acumen in understanding the dynamics of other departments and acting as a catalyst of change. You are trained on how to position yourself as a sound adviser to senior management by speaking the “CEO’s language”.
To receive calendar of our training’s, fill in your details below
Testimonials from our previous HR Managers
All our HR CPD training’s are accredited by the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).