Are you looking for a practical short course that can help you get a job quickly?
Are you a fresh graduate looking for a job? Customer service and admin are one of the most readily available jobs for graduates.
Do you work in admin or customer service but don’t have a certificate for the training.
You can now grow your career when you have a certificate in customer service management.
Join our ‘C.S.S Customer Service Management Certification.’
This is a practical 2 -day customer service program. When you join our practical training, you will acquire key customer service skills. These are the skills which are in high demand by employers. The certificate will make you stand out in the competitive job market.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for you if:
- You are currently working in customer service and admin but don’t have practical training
- If you are a fresh graduate and looking for a job. Attend this training that will make you competitive.
- If you are looking for a practical short course that will help you advance in your career.
- If you work in a job that involves interacting with clients i.e sales, marketing, client service, etc.
Watch Testimonial From Previous Trainees
How You Will Benefit When You Join Our Customer Service Training Academy:
- Increased job opportunities. Kenyan employers prefer to hire customer service and admin professionals who have the relevant skills and experience. Our training will help you acquire experience and skills that will make you get a customer service job fast.
- Practical customer service training & skills. As a professional, you need to keep upgrading your skills in order to serve the changing needs of customers. Our training equips you with the confidence to engage customers with practical skills.
Key Training Areas:
When you join our training program you will be trained in the following key areas:
- How to communicate effectively.
- How to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- How to be a good ambassador to your organisation.
- How to handle different customers.
- How to manage your time and prioritize your work.
- How to retain existing customers and build loyalty.
- How to work effectively under pressure.
- How to be organized at work.
- Stress management
I have been in sales for 4 years now. While the job meets my financial needs due to high commissions, I don’t enjoy the sale job very much. I like helping people and solving their problems and not just chasing them for a cheque. The reason why I joined the course was that I wanted to change my career to customer service. I wanted a certificate I can show to employers that I have been trained in customer service. After the training, we got a certificate. I have since updated my CV and I have been making applications. So far, I have managed to get two interviews. The jobs are not paying as well as my current, so I haven’t moved, but I am hopeful and will keep applying. Thanks for the training. I am now confident of getting a new job soon. Everlyne – Sales Agent.
What Can You Expect?
Training, support, encouragement, workplace skills, and much more!
Training Venue: This training will be conducted at our Corporate Training Center in Westlands, Mayfair Suites, 4th Floor.
Training Duration: The 2 – half-day training program. (22nd and 23rd October, 9am to 1pm).
Certificate: This course has been certified by NITA. You will get a certificate after the training.
Join Our Next Training: Monday 16th September 2019.
To join other professionals who have already signed up for the training, email our training coordinator, Jane, at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. Remember to leave your mobile number. Email subject: Customer Service Management Training. We like keeping the class small (about 15 students), so email now.
When we receive your email, Jane will call you with more information on the training, including the fee. We have a few slots remaining for the next class, so email now.
Remember to indicate your mobile number. See you at the next training.