Do you want to succeed in admin & customer service?
We have unveiled ‘C.S.S Customer Service Training Academy.’ This is an intensive 2 -day customer service training program. We train professionals and equip them with the required key customer service skills. These skills will enable them to perform as excellent customer service professionals.
How You Will Benefit When You Join Our Customer Service Training Academy:
- Increased job opportunities. Kenyan employers prefer to hire customer service and admin professionals who have the relevant skills and experience under their belt. Our practical training will increase your experience and skills that will make you more employable.
- Increased Confidence. As a professional, you need to keep upgrading your skills in order to serve the changing needs of customers. Our training equips you with the confidence to engage customers.
- Rewarding career. If you are new to customer service, then this training is for you. With the skills and practical experience, you will learn how to be effective at work, which will then lead to career development and fulfilment.
Watch Testimonial From Previous Trainees
7 Key Training Areas:
When you join our training program you will be trained in the following key areas:
- How to communicate effectively. In customer service, you’ll have to effectively communicate with customers, coworkers and other parties in order to ensure the success and growth of the organization.
- How to positively represent an organization. Customers will perceive your company by how well you represent it. By extension, you are a representation of the company’s brand and should have an understanding of public relations.
- How to handle different customers. Every customer needs a different approach. You will learn how you should uniquely engage with each client.
- How to manage your time. Since customer service involves liaising between the customer, products or services, and the company, you will need to learn how to effectively manage your time and juggle all tasks allocated.
- How to retain existing customers and build loyalty. Whether it’s a return customer or a prospective one, how you relate to them will determine if they will do business with your organization or not.
- How to work effectively under pressure. Customer service can be very unpredictable. To succeed, you will need to learn how to remain level headed even when you’re under pressure.
- How to be organized at work. Great customer service has organizational skills. This also includes proper record keeping and on time and accurate reporting
What Can You Expect?
Training, support, encouragement, workplace skills, job search resources, and much more!
Training Venue: This training will be conducted at our Corporate Training Center in Westlands, Mayfair Suites, 4th Floor.
Training Duration: The 2 – half-day training program.
Certification: This course has been certified by NITA.
Join Our Next Training: Monday 29th July 2019.
If you are interested in being equipped with the right customer service skills that employers are looking for, the first step is to email Jane at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org – Email Subject, Customer Service Training Program.
Remember to indicate your mobile number.
Apply for the training now. Few seats are available.