Are you looking for a practical short course that can help you get a customer job quickly?
Are you a fresh graduate looking for a job? Customer service and admin jobs are one of the most readily available jobs for graduates.
Do you work in admin or customer service but don’t have a certificate for the training.
You can now grow your career when you have a certificate in customer service management.
Join our Free C.S.S Customer Service Job Training to be held on Monday, 27th July at 10 am, via ZOOM.
This is a practical customer service program. When you join our practical training, you will acquire key customer service skills. These are the skills which are in high demand by employers. The certificate will make you stand out in the competitive customer service job market.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for you if:
- You are currently working in customer service and admin but don’t have practical training
- If you are a fresh graduate and looking for a job. Attend this training that will make you competitive.
- If you are looking for a practical short course that will help you advance in your career.
- If you work in a job that involves interacting with clients i.e sales, marketing, client service, etc.
To register for the training, click the link below:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Watch Testimonial From Previous Trainees
How You Will Benefit When You Join Our Customer Service Training Academy:
- Increased job opportunities. Kenyan employers prefer to hire customer service and admin professionals who have the relevant skills and experience. Our training will help you acquire experience and skills that will make you get a customer service job fast.
- Practical customer service training & skills. As a professional, you need to keep upgrading your skills in order to serve the changing needs of customers. Our training equips you with the confidence to engage customers with practical skills.
Key Training Areas:
When you join our training program you will be trained in the following key areas:
- How to communicate effectively.
- How to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- How to be a good ambassador to your organisation.
- How to handle different customers.
- How to manage your time and prioritize your work.
- How to retain existing customers and build loyalty.
- How to work effectively under pressure.
- How to be organized at work.
- Stress management
I have been in sales for 4 years now. While the job meets my financial needs due to high commissions, I don’t enjoy the sale job very much. I like helping people and solving their problems and not just chasing them for a cheque. The reason why I joined the course was that I wanted to change my career to customer service. I wanted a certificate I can show to employers that I have been trained in customer service. After the training, we got a certificate. I have since updated my CV and I have been making applications. So far, I have managed to get two interviews. The jobs are not paying as well as my current, so I haven’t moved, but I am hopeful and will keep applying. Thanks for the training. I am now confident of getting a new job soon. Everlyne – Sales Agent.
What Can You Expect?
Training, support, encouragement, workplace skills, and much more!
Training Venue: This training will be conducted online, via ZOOM. Click Here to register.
Training Date: Monday, 27th July, 10 am – 2 pm.
Certificate: This course has been certified by NITA.
For any questions in regard to the training, email our training coordinator, Jane, at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to leave your mobile number. Email subject: Customer Service Job Training.
When we receive your email, Jane will call you.
Remember to indicate your mobile number. See you at the next training.