How to stand out from the crowd and get hired fast.
Do you want to advance in your career, earn a salary that matches your skills and expertise and brand yourself for high paying jobs?
Master the 7 steps in marketing yourself for career success.
In the last 10 years, I have served as the Managing Partner here at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd, a leading HR consultancy firm.
We recruit for top companies in Kenya and East Africa and I head the organisation.
A great deal of my time is spent interviewing senior-level & executive professionals looking for better jobs and meeting employers looking to fill positions in order to match the two.
I have met and interviewed over 5,000 professionals across different professions and experience level.
My job brings me immense fulfillment and gives me a lot of joy seeing the direct impact our efforts at C.S.S have when a candidate gets a job of their dream and an employer finally hires someone who matches their requirements.
But not all professionals are satisfied with their careers.
In the last 10 years, I have met professionals who are not doing well in their jobs and careers. Some are stuck in their job with little or no room for growth.
Many are wondering what happened to their career when they compare where they are versus what they wanted.
The majority are not happy with their salary as the pay is not commensurate with their skills and experience level.
Sadly, Some of the candidates I have also met would like to get away from a toxic work environment.
That’s why I decided to form a mentorship program for senior professionals and executives and share my expertise on how they can market and brand themselves for career success.
The Career Advancement Mentorship Program is where I personally work with you to develop the knowledge, skills, and empower you to succeed and in your career.
As the Bible says, my people, perish due to lack of knowledge.
Through the career advancement mentorship program I want to work with you, offer you a guiding hand so that you can fully understand how to market yourself and stand out as a professional so employers can see your potential.
In short, I will teach you the steps you need to stand out in the job market and advance in your career.
In my experience, the reason why you are not in your ideal job or career or earning a good salary is that no one prepared you or mentored you on how to market yourself. A lot of times we simply go with the flow.
The career advancement mentorship lessons were practical, well thought out and addressed most of the challenges I was facing at work. By the second class, I was empowered to start making changes in my career and life and by the 7th week I had gotten a better job. The program works and I highly recommend it if you are feeling stuck and want more from your career. Judy – Customer Service Manager
I will forever be grateful to my friend for recommending me to the program. I had been stuck in my career with no growth for five years. From the mentorship, I learnt how to set goals, brand myself, and most importantly how to sell myself. I am now in a new challenging job. G. Macharia – Technical Engineer
The C.S.S Career Advancement Mentorship Program Is Especially For You If:
- You are feeling demotivated and demoralized by lack of career growth and no salary increase.
- Managing your team is hard because you always second guess yourself and you fear you may be demoted.
- You are feeling lost and stuck in your career and would want to change jobs and find direction.
- The thought of speaking in a board meeting makes you feel small because you cannot bring yourself to speak in a room full of people.
- You took a career break and are looking to get back into the corporate world
- Your CV does not seem to get you shortlisted for jobs and if you get invited to an interview you cannot sell your skills and expertise to get the job.
- Want to know how to articulate your skills and experience to get you a well-paying job.
- You have so many interests and you want to find the perfect path to move forward.
- Change of a career or changing jobs scares you or you just don’t know how to go about it.
- You continuously fail to identify opportunities that would boost your career advancement
I have always had a problem with marketing my skills and expertise. While I am good at what I do, I am not always good at articulating this in interviews or my CV. The one on one career advice sessions helped me realize my potential and how to go about marketing my skills and increasing my self-confidence. I now have my dream job but I wouldn’t have reached the next level without the coaching. Charity – CFO – Regional Company
The Training Is Not For:
- Fresh graduates. The examples and lessons that I teach are only applicable to those who have experience. This program is strictly for senior professionals and executives.
- Anyone desperately looking for a job. We do not offer quick fixes. The program is for you if you want to invest in your career.
Its true – Knowledge is power. I applied the key lessons and in a span of three months, I was promoted to be the head of department. Eunice N – Program Manager – International NGO
What You Will Get:
At the end of the 10 weeks, we will help you with:
- Understanding your key strengths and weaknesses and how to sell yourself to potential employers.
- Establishing a strong personal brand that sets you apart from others and attracts employers.
- Boosting your confidence level and public speaking skills.
- Creating a plan to landing your dream job with a salary that matches your skills and level of experience.
- Setting SMART career goals for career change and transition.
- Directing your team with certainty through top leadership skills.
- Communicating your brand through a well-done CV and top interview skills.
- How to network with key figures in your industry for career success.
- Tactics of identifying and grabbing opportunities for promotions and career growth.
N.B: Career advancement and success at work is less about what you studied, your experience or skill set AND MORE ABOUT STRATEGY.
You can be like everyone else who struggles on their own, talks to family and friends (who are not career experts) or GET A MENTOR.
Do you sometimes wonder why some of your friends with fewer qualifications and experience are earning a better salary and doing better in their career?
Next Step: Find Out More
Ready to be mentored on what it takes to advance in your career, earn a salary that matches your skills and expertise and brand yourself for high paying jobs, then join our Wednesday evening class.
Classes are held at our Westlands training centre at Westpark Suites, 9th Floor, along Ojijo Rd. We meet once a week in the evening from 6 pm to 8.30 pm.
In the past, we have mentored professionals working for UN, Banks, NGOs, Telecommunication, parastatals etc. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to meet and network with other senior professionals.
This is a practical course- If you are serious about having a successful career then make sure you join this practical class and master how to advance in your career.
For More Information On The Course And On How To Join, Fill Your Details In The Simple Form Below.
Feedback From Previous Class
I feel sad that I didn’t know what I know now. All my life I thought doing a good job was the ticket to success. Now I know better. From the mentorship program I have learnt how to network and develop my leadership skills. I feel empowered and in charge of my career. Susan .G – Senior Accountant
Meet Your Career Mentor
Perminus Wainaina is the C.E.O and Managing Partner at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd, a leading HR consultancy firm based in Westlands.
He leads a team of 23 staff and has wide experience in coaching, leadership development, recruitment, and HR consultancy.
His day job involves meeting and engaging employers looking to hire senior talent i.e managers, GM’s across different professionals, and C.E.O’s for various industries.
In the last 8 years he has interviewed professionals and managers looking to transition to a leadership role. He therefore understands the workings, demands and expectations of the corporate world.
For employers, he has consulted for firms such as OX-FAM, UN Women, Action Aid, Windsor Golf Club, Nivea, Weetabix etc.
Outside of work, Perminus is passionate about mentorship, coaching and training of youth in matters relating to education and skills acquisition. He is an active member of Rotary Club of Muthaiga
He is also a member of the HR Technical Committee representing the private sector, at the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) Human Resource Standardization Committee.
He’s also a regular contributor on HR and people issues at the Business Daily newspaper. Articles Here.