How do you get a better job, earn a higher salary and advance in your career?
In the last 8 years I have served as the Managing Partner at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd, a leading recruitment and HR consultancy firm.
We recruit for top companies in Kenya and East Africa and i head the organisation.
A great deal of my time is spent interviewing professionals looking for better jobs and meeting employers looking to fill positions in order to match the two.
I have met and interviewed over 5,000 professionals across different professions and experience level.
I therefore have an in-depth understanding of what it takes to succeed in your career.
My job brings me immense fulfillment and gives me a lot of joy seeing the direct impact our efforts at C.S.S have when a candidate gets a job of their dream and an employer finally hires someone who matches their requirements.
But not all employees/professionals are satisfied with their careers.
In the last eight years I have met professionals who are not doing well in their jobs and careers. Some are stuck in their job with little or no room for growth.
Many are wondering what happened to their career when they compare where they are versus what they wanted.
Majority are not happy with their salary as the pay is not commensurate with their skills and experience level.
Sadly, Some of the candidates I have also met would like to get away from a toxic work environment.
That’s why I decided to form a career mentorship program.
The C.S.S career mentorship program is where I personally work with you to develop the knowledge, skills, attitudes and connections that you need to succeed and in your career.
As the Bible says, my people perish due lack of knowledge.
Through the C.S.S career mentorship program I want to work with you, offer you a guiding hand so that you can fully understand how to get a better and fulfilling job, how to stand out as a professional so that you can earn a higher salary and achieve career growth.
In short, I will teach you how to be in charge of your career.
In my experience, the reason why you are not in your ideal job or earning a good salary is because no one prepared you or mentored you on how to succeed. Alot of times we simply go with the flow.
I can tell you for a fact that getting more qualifications by going back to school i.e. for an MBA’s is not the ticket to career success.
The C.S.S career mentorship program is especially for you if:
- You are not satisfied with where you are. You keep thinking about your job and career and how you could be in a better place.
- You know you have more potential but your current job does not offer room for growth and development
- Looking to grow and develop in your career and want expert guidance on what to do and mistakes to avoid.
- Would like to receive expert guidance on how to write a convincing CV and pass interviews.
- Would like an expert career mentor to walk with you and help you define and achieve your most important career goals.
- You’ve read online career articles, sought advice from family and friends (who are not career experts) and things have not improved.
The C.S.S Mentorship Program is not for:
- A fresh graduates. The examples and lessons that i teach are only applicable to those who have experience.
- Professionals over 45 years old. If you are at this stage then consider our one on one career coaching services.
- Anyone desperately looking for a job. We do not offer quick fixes.
What You Will Get:
At the end of the 7 weeks, you will be able to:
- Define your career direction
- Plan your next move. Discover strategies of getting a new and better job
- Learn and implement specific steps to earn a higher salary commensurate with your skills and experience
- A specific strategy on how to approach and solve your most pressing career issues at a personal and office level.
- Attain clarity on the next step you should take to grow and advance your career.
- A specific road map to obtaining career and job satisfaction
- Candid feedback on career, salary and job opportunities that suit your experience and skills level.
- How to develop confidence, presentation, leadership and networking skills.
- A road map on how to earn a higher salary without an MBA or any other advanced degree.
N.B: Career advancement and success at work is less about what you studied, your experience or skill set AND MORE ABOUT STRATEGY.
You can be like everyone else who struggles on their own, talks to family and friends (who are not career experts) or GET A MENTOR.
Do you sometimes wonder why some of your friends with fewer qualifications and experience are earning a better salary and doing better in their career?
Next Step: Enroll Now
If you would like to be mentored on what it takes to find a better job, earn a good salary and advance in your career then join our Wednesday evening class.
Classes are held at our Westlands office. We meet once a week in the evening from 6pm to 8pm.
Next Class Starting On: Wednesday, 14th November 2018, Starting At 6pm To 8.30Pm. Registration Happening Now.
This is a practical class so we like to keep the class small i.e. less than 15 participants.
Your Investment for the 7 weeks course is only K’sh 19,500.
The fee includes refreshments, writing materials as well as one on one mentorship.
In the past we have mentored professionals working for UN, Banks, NGOs, Telecommunication, parastatals etc. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to meet and network with other professionals.
Book your slot now. Only 5 seats remaining.
To pay now Email email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Subject Title: “Career Mentorship Program’’
Register today and be mentored by filling in your details below. You’ll also receive timely career mentorship tips.
This is a practical course- If you are serious about having a successful career then make sure you join this practical class.
Feedback From Previous Class
The career mentorship lessons were practical, well thought out and addressed most of the challenges I was facing at work. By the second class i was empowered to start making changes in my career and life and by the 7th week i had gotten a better job. The mentorship program works and i highly recommend it if you are feeling stuck and want more from your career. Judy – Customer Service Manager
I will forever be grateful to my friend for recommending me to the program. I had been stuck in my career with no growth for five years. From the mentorship I learnt how to set goals, brand myself, and most importantly how to sell myself . I am now in a new challenging job. G. Macharia – Technical Engineer
I feel sad that I didn’t know what I know now. All my life I thought doing a good job was the ticket to success. Now I know better. From the mentorship program I have learnt how to network and develop my leadership skills. I feel empowered and in charge of my career. Susan .G – Senior Accountant
Its true – Knowledge is power. I applied the key lessons and in a span of three months I was promoted to be the head of department. Eunice N – Program Manager – International NGO
Meet Your Career Mentor
Perminus Wainaina is the C.E.O and Managing Partner at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd, a leading HR consultancy firm based in Westlands.
He leads a team of 23 staff and has wide experience in coaching, leadership development, recruitment, and HR consultancy.
His day job involves meeting and engaging employers looking to hire senior talent i.e managers, GM’s across different professionals, and C.E.O’s for various industries.
In the last 8 years he has interviewed professionals and managers looking to transition to a leadership role. He therefore understands the workings, demands and expectations of the corporate world.
For employers, he has consulted for firms such as OX-FAM, UN Women, Action Aid, Windsor Golf Club, Nivea, Weetabix etc.
Outside of work, Perminus is passionate about mentorship, coaching and training of youth in matters relating to education and skills acquisition. He is an active member of Rotary Club of Muthaiga
He is also a member of the HR Technical Committee representing the private sector, at the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) Human Resource Standardization Committee.
He’s also a regular contributor on HR and people issues at the Business Daily newspaper. Articles Here.