Corporate Staffing Services (CSS) has unveiled ‘C.S.S Sales Training Academy’ which is a FREE and intensive 5 days sales training program where we train young professionals to equip them with required key sales skills to enable them to perform as excellent sales professionals.
7 Key Results Areas:
When you join our training program you will be trained in the following key areas.
1) Prospecting Power. Where to find more and better-qualified customers to talk about your product or service.
2) Relationship Selling. How to build high levels of trust, rapport and credibility with each prospect
3) Identifying Needs Accurately. How to ask good questions to learn exactly how and why your product or service is the ideal choice for this customer. The most important thing you can do as a salesperson is to uncover the true needs or problems of the prospect that your product can solve.
4) Making Persuasive Presentations. Showing the customer clearly why he should buy your product or service now
5) Overcoming Objections. How to deal effectively with the questions and concerns of the prospect that holds him or her back from buying.
6) Closing the Sale: How to confidently ask the prospect to make a buying decision and take action.
7) Getting Re-sales and Referrals: How to take such good care of your customers that they buy, buy again, and tell their friends to buy from you.
How You Will Benefit When You Join Our Sales Training Academy:
- Increased Job opportunities. Kenyan employers prefer to hire seasoned sales professionals who have years of sales training and experience under their belt. Our practical training will provide you with the required experience.
- Increased Confidence. As a professional you need to keep upgrading your skills in order to serve the changing needs of customers. Our training equips you with the confidence to approach and engage customers.
- Rewarding Career. If you are new to sales then this training is for you. You will discover that anyone can be an excellent sales professional and the many benefits of pursuing this profession. so long as you have the right attitude we can shape you into an excellent sales professional.
NB: Candidates who successfully complete the sales training program stand a chance to be introduced to our network of over 500 employers whom we recruit for. However, please note that we do not guarantee job placement.
Who is Eligible? Apply For The 5 Days Sales Training Program If You Are:
- Unemployed but with some experience in sales
- Certificate, Diploma or if you have professional certification and above.
- Over 18 years old
- Must be residing in Nairobi and its Environs
- Willing to learn
- Motivated to find employment
- Previous sales experience is not a must but is desired.
What Can You Expect?
Training, support, encouragement, workplace skills, job search resources, and much more!
Training Venue: This training will be conducted at our Corporate Training Center in Westlands, Mayfair Suites, 4th Floor.
Training Duration: Our 5-day class starts on Monday and ends on Friday (2.00Pm – 5.00Pm). You’ll receive a certificate after the training.
Next Training Dates: 25th March 2019.
If you are interested in being equipped with the right sales skills that employers are looking for the first step is to register your details on the form below. We shall then go through your application and if you qualify invite you for an assessment at our office.
The assessment is usually conducted on Saturdays and classes begin on Monday.
Apply For Training Now