John is surviving in the business world.
He is able to pay salaries, rent, and other obligations on time. His business has been growing at an annual rate of 5%, which is way below what his peers are doing.
But he knows that he could be doing well if only he had a committed, engaged and productive workforce.
No matter how much he wants to have a professional and well-run business he has identified gaps that are preventing the business from taking off.
These are the 4 major challenges John is experiencing with his staff:
- His staff is not committed to the organization’s mission and seems like they are just there for the pay.
- Secondly, very few staff take initiative; they do not go that extra mile to find a solution.
- He has witnessed a refusal of staff to take responsibility or perform tasks that do not belong to their departments
- He has employed a young workforce (under 30) and from his observation, they are not able to handle stress and pressure. Every time their manager demands results and accountability they either threaten to resign or become emotional. He has also noted a trend where staff results to gossip. This is not the company culture he had hoped for.
John is scared of going on leave because he’s not sure how the business will perform.
Does This Speak To You?
Are you a manager or business owner going through the same situation as John?
Then allow us to be your committed business partner who will walk with you to review and assess your organizational processes, systems, and procedures FREE OF CHARGE!
What Is An Organizational Audit?
An Organizational Audit is a broad method to review current policies, procedures, documentation, and systems. This review helps to identify needs for improvement within the organization and to ensure that there’s efficiency. The outcome is a business or department that is running smoothly.
What Is the Value?
- We will identify the cracks, lapses, anomalies, outdated practices, and shortcomings in the implementation of the policies, procedures, and systems within the organization.
- We will suggest remedial actions and best practices across the organization to enhance compliance and a healthy work environment.
- Lastly, we will recommend measures and corrective steps to rectify the mistakes, shortcomings if any.
- Peace of mind for the manager or team knowing that things are running smoothly.
- No longer operating in a fire fighting mode.
- Staff knowing what’s expected of them.
- Clear processes and systems for doing things.
- An organization that is able to handle changes and business shocks.
Request for a free business audit if are:
- Business owners of a mid-sized firm with more than 20 staff– If you are a Director overseeing the day-to-day management of your firm.
- All HR Managers within NGOs, Multinational firms, and SMEs- We all need a ‘third eye’ to highlight where we are going wrong and what we are doing right, don’t we?
To apply today for the free business audit. Please fill in your details in the form below.
N.B: Enrollment is on a first-come basis and upon meeting the set criteria.