Never Stop Learning.
Are you a business owner or manager? Do you own or manage a business with more than 20 employees?
You are exclusively invited to our free monthly breakfast forum for business owners and managers to learn and share best practices in business management.
This Month’s Topic: Biggest Mistakes Business Owners & Managers Make In Employee Management. How To Develop A Productive Workforce
This is a must attend event as you will learn practical solutions to common HR and people management problems as you make plans for 2019. Our goal is to ensure that you have employees who deliver.
Some Of The Topics We Will Discuss Include:
- How to attract and retain high performing employees who will help you realize your business goals
- How to accurately judge and reward good performance
- How to deal with high turnover.
- How to tie organizational goals with employees daily performance
- Why business owners and managers get frustrated with employees performance
- How to stop micro managing and focus on the bigger picture
- How to increase employees productivity and improve organisation financial performance
- Understanding the labour laws
The breakfast will bring together a select circle of our most valued clients, business owners and senior executives and will present you with an opportunity to meet and network as you engage our staff members from HR and training departments.
Date: Wednesday, 14th November 2018
Time: 7.30am to 10.30am
Venue: Jacaranda Hotel, Westlands
Register your interest in attending our free breakfast forum by filling your details below and our client service manager will contact you to confirm availability.
Our monthly forums are designed to provide you an exclusive and confidential environment to share business ideas and best practices whilst spending time with fellow business owners and senior managers.
Due to limited slots, confirmation is on first come first served so book now. Never stop learning.