Congratulations! You have made it through numerous job applications, the shortlisting process and have received an invitation for an interview.
You are nervous as you only have this one chance to ensure that you show the employer/recruiter that you meet the requirements and are qualified for the position.
To impress the employer/ recruiter, you have to prepare well in advance.
Interview preparation involves doing extensive research on the organization and ensuring that you can clearly communicate what makes you the best candidate for a particular position.
To help you make it through the interview stage, we have prepared a FREE online training on Friday 27th November 2020, where we shall be sharing our industry knowledge of the best practices while preparing for interviews.
This FREE online training will be great for you if you;
- Have been going for interviews and not getting called back
- Have an upcoming interview
- Want to know ways in which you can prepare better for interviews
- Wondering how you can sell yourself as candidate best fit for the job.
- The best practices of a successful interview
When you attend the FREE training on Friday 27th November, you will learn:
- Preparation for virtual and in-person interviews
- Making a first impression on the recruiter/employer
- How to communicate what makes you the best fit for the position
- Best interview etiquettes
- Answering interview questions
This is a must-attend training to equip you better in preparing for interviews and getting the job you so desire.
To attend the FREE training on 27th November 2020, fill in your details below.
Please note: A webinar link will be emailed to all registered attendees
N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE