Do you know that your personal brand is not your CV, your bio or even your online presence?
Many professionals who are at the point of transitioning to senior-level positions, do not understand that having knowledge who they are and what they are known for can make them stand out from other professionals in their field.
Personal career branding makes it easy for employers to find you. If done right, it will get you an opportunity to be headhunted for senior positions and position you as a potential top management candidate in your organization.
By understanding the importance of a personal career brand, you will be at an advantage when applying for senior-level and executive jobs making you successful in your job search or land you a promotion at your current organization.
When used effectively, personal career branding is great for you if you are:
- Applying for senior-level and executive jobs
- Looking for a promotion within your company
- Looking to establish yourself as an expert in your field
- Looking to communicate your brand on your CV and cover letter.
- Looking to understand what skills are desired in top management executives
- Looking to learn how you can build a better personal brand
We are offering FREE 1-hour training on how you can brand and position yourself for senior-level and executive positions
When you attend the training on Thursday 5thth November 2020 4:30 pm, you will learn.
- How to clearly communicate what makes you exceptional
- How to position yourself as an expert in your field
- How to develop a personal branding plan
- How to self-assess and identify your authentic attributes and qualities
- Learn skills that are desired in top management executives
This is a must-attend training for you in preparing you for your next big career move.
To attend the free training on Thursday 5th November 2020 at 4:30 pm, fill in your details below.
N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE