As the year 2020 began, it brought about hope and a chance to finally take a leap and change jobs. You had a strong desire to grow in your career path and had a transition plan laid out.
Then Covid-19 hit and you found yourself wondering if you should still change your job this year or wait for better economic times.
As the year comes to an end, it’s not too late to reconsider changing jobs, however before you do that, allow us to take you through the factors that you need to consider before you change jobs during the ongoing pandemic.
- Have you been considering leaving your current employer for another opportunity?
- Was changing your job in the year 2020 part of your resolutions?
- Do you feel that your job is a dead-end and you would like to get a new one?
- Are you wondering whether its a good time to change your job with the ongoing pandemic?
- Do you desire to join a different industry?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then our upcoming webinar on 12th November 2020 is perfect for you in assisting you to understand what you need to keep in mind before changing jobs in this season.
When you join this FREE online training you’ll learn;
- What you need to put into consideration before leaving your current job.
- The best way to stand out in your interviews and beat the competition in a new industry.
- Ways you can weigh the risks and benefits before making a career transition.
- How to address gaps in your skills and make a transition plan.
- When is the right time to change jobs
This is a must-attend training for you in helping you make the decision of whether or not to change jobs during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please note: A webinar link will be emailed to all registered attendees on Wednesday 11th November.
To attend the FREE career growth webinar on 12th November 2020 4:00 pm, fill in your details below.
N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE