Now more than ever, CEOs want HR personnel who understand where the company wants to go and what employee resources are required to get there.
HR functions have transformed over the years and keep being redefined by circumstances. The year 2020 has seen organizations depend on their HR personnel to give guidance on how to navigate the “new normal” and lead in uncertain times.
There are many areas where a strong HR leader can provide real organizational value and reclaim his or her rightful position as an essential advisor to the CEO.
Understanding what is expected of you, will equip you to carry out your role successfully and align your goals with the CEOs to ensure overall success. Instead of being regarded as only administrative and compliance-focused, this training will help you contribute to the organization as a valuable business-oriented HR leader.
Join us on Friday 30th October 2020, and find out what key areas HR leaders can focus on and meet the expectations of the CEO and the organization.
This live training session is perfect for you if are:
1. Looking to grow in your HR career.
2. Looking to understand what CEOs expect and look for in an HR leader.
3. Looking to position yourself as an asset to an organisation.
4. Looking to help organizations leverage on employees’ strengths.
5. Looking to go beyond traditional and conventional HR roles and play an active role in helping the organization meets its goals.
When you attend the training on Friday 30th October 4:30 to 5:30 pm, you will learn:
1. How to match personnel with the company’s strategies and goals.
2. How to provide data and counsel to make the organization as efficient as possible.
3. How to help market the company in a way that attracts the best talent in the industry.
4. How to deliver excellence in the onboarding process of new employees.
5. How to meet CEOs expectations.
To attend the FREE training on 30th October 2020, fill in your details below.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE