The ongoing pandemic has confined many of us to our homes and has created a lot of uncertainty in our lives. Through this uncertainty, however, there is one thing I know for sure – it will eventually pass and you will be back to building your career, pitching your idea in meetings, or starting your business.
This is a good time to build a fundamental skill that you will need to stand out in the workplace. To help you achieve this, we are offering a practical public speaking online class that you can take from the comfort of your own home.
Click here to take the Public Speaking assessment and to register for the FREE introductory class training to be held on Tuesday the 9th of June 2020, from 11.30 am.
Thereafter, we will have classes every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 11.30 am for 6 sessions. Your investment for the sessions will be Ksh5500.
You will learn how to:
- Structure your presentations in an effective manner
- Overcome fear, anxiety, and nervousness while presenting
- Handle impromptu speeches
- Organize your content to have the intended impact
- Use presentation aids –including PowerPoint
- Persuade people
- Captivate your audience and grab their attention
- Overcome the fear of being judged
Sign up for the upcoming class and
- Get the chance to practice in front of an audience
- Get personalized feedback on your presentation
- Get to know and practice the hidden presentation skills among other skills
Take this time to sharpen your public speaking skills and set yourself apart from the crowd!
Register now for the FREE introductory session that begins on Tuesday 9th June, from 11.30 am.
For more information, email our training coordinator Kellen, at email@example.com or call 0768 669 030.