Are you a fresh graduate looking for a job? Customer service and admin are one of the most readily available jobs for graduates.
Do you work in admin or customer service but don’t have a certificate for the training.
You can now grow your career when you have a certificate in customer service management.
This is a practical 2 -day customer service program. When you join our practical training, you will acquire key customer service skills. These are the skills which are in high demand by employers. The certificate will make you stand out in the competitive job market.
Once you join the training, you’ll be trained in the following key areas;
1. How to communicate effectively. In customer service, you’ll have to effectively communicate with customers, coworkers and other parties in order to ensure the success and growth of the organization.
2. How to positively represent an organization. Customers will perceive your company by how well you represent it. By extension, you are a representation of the company’s brand and should have an understanding of public relations.
3. How to handle different customers. Every customer needs a different approach. You will learn how you should uniquely engage with each client.
4. How to manage your time. Since customer service involves liaising between the customer, products or services, and the company, you will need to learn how to effectively manage your time and juggle all tasks allocated.
5. How to retain existing customers and build loyalty. Whether it’s a return customer or a prospective one, how you relate to them will determine if they will do business with your organization or not.
6. How to work effectively under pressure. Customer service can be very unpredictable. To succeed, you will need to learn how to remain level headed even when you’re under pressure.
7. How to be organized at work. A great customer service has organizational skills. This also includes proper record keeping and on time and accurate reporting
How will you benefit from joining the Customer Service Training Academy?
1. Increased job opportunities. Kenyan employers prefer to hire customer service professionals who have the relevant skills and experience under their belt. Our practical training will increase your experience and skills that will make you more employable.
2. Increased Confidence. As a professional, you need to keep upgrading your skills in order to serve the changing needs of customers. Our training equips you with the confidence to engage customers.
3. Rewarding career. If you are new to customer service, then this training is for you. With the skills and practical experience, you will learn how to be effective at work, which will then lead to career development and fulfillment.
Apply for the class if you’re
- Currently working in customer service and admin but don’t have practical training
- A fresh graduate and looking for a job. Attend this training that will make you competitive.
- Looking for a practical short course that will help you advance in your career.
- Work in a job that involves interacting with clients i.e sales, marketing, client service, etc.
Sign up now for the class that starts on Wednesday 26th February, from 9 am to 1 pm.
Call our training coordinator, Jane, on 0768 669 016 OR email her at email@example.com.
See you then!