Speaking in public is a skill that many of us struggle with. Anytime you’re given an opportunity to speak in public, you might stutter your way through the speech, or turn down the request altogether.
The same goes in professional settings. You might hold back from contributing in meetings, or even speaking up while in the workplace.
Poor communication skills can inhibit growth both at the workplace and in life. There are countless professionals who are held back in their careers simply because they’re not confident enough.
Fortunately, you can perfect your communication and public speaking skills today.
We are offering a practical public speaking class that will help you grow and become more confident.
Here, you will learn how to:
- Structure your presentations in an effective manner
- Overcome fear, anxiety, and nervousness while presenting
- Handle impromptu speeches
- Organize your content to have the intended impact
- Use presentation aids –including PowerPoint
- Persuade people
- Captivate your audience and grab their attention
- Overcome the fear of being judged
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for the class today and
- Get the chance to actually practice in front of an audience
- Get personalized feedback on your presentation
- Get to know and practice the hidden presentation skills among other skills
Register now for the class that begins on Tuesday 11th February, from 6.30 pm.
To book your slot, email our training coordinator Kellen, at email@example.com or call on 0768 669 030.
See you on Tuesday!