Are you a qualified HR professional but lack practical HR skills?
Do you possess an HR qualification but work in a different profession? You could be qualified in HR but work in sales etc.
Are you a recent HR graduate looking to gain the important skills that employers are looking for?
Could you be missing out on HR job opportunities due to lack of skills?
How do you kickstart your HR career?
You can now grow your career when you have a certificate in HR Practical Skills (accredited by NITA).
This is a practical 5-day HR training program. When you join this training, you’ll learn practical and customized HR skills that will help you practice as a qualified HR and get to the next level of your career.
Once you join the training, you’ll be trained in the following key areas:
- Key skills and attributes that employers are looking for.
- How to set up and run effective HR structures and Policies.
- A deeper understanding of the Kenyan labour laws.
- How to set a performance management system.
- HR compliance.
- Training and employee development.
- Recruitment and staffing.
- How to write a compelling CV that highlights your HR skills and that get you interviews.
- How to sell yourself in interviews, so that employers can see your worth.
You can apply for the class if
- You’re an HR professional looking to learn practical skills in some areas
- You are a fresh graduate and are keen to start your HR career.
- You studied Human Resources but have not gotten the opportunity to practice HR
- You’re in a field that relates to HR, and your duties touch on the roles of a HR, but you don’t have the qualifications needed –such as an office administrator.
- You run a small business and want to learn the best HR skills and competencies.
Sign up now for the class that starts on Monday, 24th February from 9 am-1 pm.
Book your slot now by calling our training coordinator, Jane, on 0768 669 016 OR email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.