Speaking in public is a skill that many of us struggle with. Anytime you’re given an opportunity to speak in public, you might stutter your way through the speech, or turn down the request altogether.
The same goes in professional settings. You might hold back from contributing in meetings, or even speaking up while in the workplace.
Poor communication skills can inhibit growth both at the workplace and in life. There are countless professionals who are held back in their careers simply because they’re not confident enough.
Fortunately, you can perfect your communication and public speaking skills today.
We are offering a practical public speaking class that will help you grow and become more confident.
How will you benefit from the public speaking class?
1. You’ll be able to structure your presentations in an effective manner
2. You’ll be able to overcome fear, anxiety, and nervousness while presenting
3. You’ll learn how to handle impromptu speeches
4. You’ll be able to organize your content to have the intended impact
5. You’ll learn how to use presentation aids –including PowerPoint
6. You’ll learn how to persuade people
7. You’ll learn how to captivate your audience and grab their attention
8. You’ll overcome the fear of being judged
There are multiple gains that you will learn when you join the class.
Why should you join the public speaking class?
Here are some of four reasons why public speaking will help you in the workplace and in life in general.
1. You’ll gain the confidence to speak with others
2. You’ll be open to more opportunities that grow your career
3. You’ll have the ability to push your agenda
4. You’ll be able to easily persuade people during meetings, interviews, presentations, and other avenues.
When is the next class?
The next public speaking class begins on Thursday, 11th April 2019.
The classes are once a week for 7 weeks from 6 pm to 8:30 pm.
The training is held at our offices located in Westlands – Mayfair Suites 4th floor, Corporate Training Center.
For inquiries or more information, call us on 0718-610023 or email us at email@example.com.