Our client is a leading motorcycle manufacturing company based in Nairobi. They seek to recruit a highly competent individual to fill the position of a Parts Assistant Manager who will be tasked with managing the entire parts division.
Parts Assistant Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Managing overall direction, coordination and evaluation of procurement for parts
- Manage stock levels in relation to sales targets and returns on investment
- Manage parts warranty issues in liaison with the manager in charge of service.
- Supervising the parts associates; Parts Sales officer, Parts Inventory officer, Parts Warehouse officer
- Creating Parts Section objectives in alignment with company policies
- Oversee the parts stock take and related inventories
- Ensuring that the company stocks management policies and procedures are followed
- Ensure availability of sufficient stock levels of parts
- Maintaining an effective parts section to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Timely preparation of parts section budget as well as ensure timely stock taking of parts
- Achieving parts sales targets
- Submission of all parts warranty and returns claims within the required time frame to maximize on credit
Qualifications for the Parts Assistant Manager Job:
- Age; 27 years of age and above
- A minimum of Diploma in sales and marketing or in inventory/Stock management or in purchasing and supplies or any other business related course
- Experience and knowledge in parts sales and stock management and inventory control
- At least 2 years work experience in managing parts section in the automotive industry.
- Must be proficient in ICT
- Suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity
- They should also be dynamic and a team player.
- The suitable candidate should have a good understanding of parts sales
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Parts Assistant Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th October, 2017.