Sales & Marketing jobs in Automotive industry, Kenya
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive – Online Car Sales
Salary: 40 – 45K+ Commissions
Our client is an online company that is in the business of selling new and old cars. They are looking to hire a Sales & Marketing executive to follow up on sales leads and maintain a detailed customer database.
Sales & Marketing Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeping the company’s website updated with the dealers ‘existing inventory and current prices.
- Manage customer leads
- Respond to all inquiries in a quick & timely manner.
- Answer customer questions on product inventory
- Helping clients find the best cars for their needs & explaining the benefits of the vehicles.
- Drives internet traffic to the dealers, making appointments for interested customers and continuously following up throughout the buying process.
- Sets and meets sales targets, ensuring the company remains profitable
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision.
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Evaluating buying trends, market conditions and competitor activity.
Skills & Qualifications for Sales & Marketing Job
- At least a Diploma in a business related field.
- At least 2 years experience in sales. Those with a background in Insurance sales, real estate and car sales are encouraged to apply.
- Internet Savvy
- Have a wide knowledge of cars
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be confident, well spoken, and presentable.
- Have a valid driving license.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Executive – Online Car Sales) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th March 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted