Customer Service jobs in Technical services industry, Kenya
Job Title: Customer Service Officer -Technical Products (30-40k)
Salary: 30 – 40K
Our client is a leading provider in Technical equipment utilized in various sectors including material handling & lifting, construction, power generation, fire fighting among others. They seek to hire a well able Customer Service Officer.
The position serves as the first point of contact with customers and provides assistance to individuals by responding to routine questions; provision of general information, answering the customer care phone lines and performing general clerical duties.
Customer Service Jobs Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Operates and manages the customer care telephone lines and email address.
- Resolves all customer queries within 24 hours.
- Records queries/complaints and ensures that they are passed on to the person concerned.
- Establishes excellent relationships with the customers.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Follows up on service and gets customer feedback.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Performs general data entry; Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Provides back-up support to other group members (Sales, Marketing) in the performance of job duties as required.
- Keeps and maintains a record of correspondence and phone calls.
- Performs other related clerical duties as required or deemed necessary.
Skills & Qualifications for Customer Service Job
- Diploma in Business Administration / Management / Customer Care / Office Management. Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a busy organization
- Administrative, writing and reporting skills.
- Organization, typing and telephone skills.
- Team building, problem solving and public relation skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective listening skills.
- Stress and time management skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of the organization, work flow, staffing and procedures.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Officer – Technical Products) to email@example.com before 7th March 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.