Our client is the regions first Full-Service property management company, focused exclusively on delivering world class facilities and maintenance services for residential and commercial properties. They seek to hire an experienced and competent Male Facilities Manager who will supervise the department staff and ensure exemplary service to all the clients.
Salary: 60k – 100k based on experience
- Ensure all the buildings and grounds of all properties are properly maintained at all times
- Must be familiar with Quality Management Control systems, and ensure the day to day use of this
- Schedule all maintenance works with our technical team, and ensure all works are carried out in a timely manner
- Determine and schedule repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections
- Determine the facilities budget and must negotiate with outside vendors for supplies, repairs and more for purposes of cost controlling
- Oversee groundskeepers, maintenance workers, and custodial staff
- Background in maintenance is a must (plumbing, electrical, etc)
- Preferred prior work experience in hospitality industry
- Demonstrate managerial experience and abilities, as well as knowledge of purchasing, supplies, grounds keeping and equipment repair
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English
- Must have attention to detail and strong leadership skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Facilities Manager – Hospitality) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contactedGet New Jobs Through Email - Daily. Register Here.