Have you taken full control of your career?
Majority of Kenyan professionals seek help when it’s too late. They wait until boredom and frustration has kicked in to start making plans for their careers. For the unlucky, they wait to be fired, retrenched, or declared redundant to realize they should have taken charge of their career from the very beginning.
Even if you are in a stable job, it helps to plan and know where you are going, instead of waiting for others to determine your fate. For you to have a successful career, planning is essential. And this is where our Career Advancement program comes in – to help you plan
About the Career Development Program
The career advancement program is a one-on-one coaching program designed to assist individuals to recognize their strengths, weaknesses, environment and available opportunities. This program has helped many take charge of their jobs and careers.
Candidates who have passed through our program gain clarity on what they want in their careers and most importantly, the steps they need to take to actualize their goals. The one-on-one sessions are for monitoring progress and keeping one accountable.
Who is the Career Development Program best suited for?
- Anyone seeking to know themselves better and the direction their career should take,
- Those looking to get to their next level in their careers i.e. promotion to a managerial level or looking to earn more money,
- Anyone feeling stuck and don’t know what the next step is,
- If you would like to discover your strengths, weaknesses and what is holding you back,
- Those in the wrong job or career and looking for a solution,
- If you are looking for a better job and need to package yourself better.
How will the Career Development Program be of help to you?
Our career coach will help you;
- Discover your personality. Through the use of a personality test, we shall help you discover your core beliefs, areas that you thrive and what keeps you going. We shall help you determine your personality and how it aligns with your career and interaction with others.
- Perform a SWOT analysis. You will get to discover your strengths, weakness, threats and opportunities available for you.
- Set achievable goals. What do you want to achieve in your career? What steps do you need to take to realize your goals? The coach will take you through a goal setting session to identify your needs and the direction you need to take.
- Establish your personal brand. How others perceive you is as important as your qualifications and skills. We shall assist you in CV writing, Interview skills and LinkedIn presence.
- Perfect your presentation skills. Are you nervous when interacting with people? Are you a good communicator? Would you like to be more confident and influence your colleagues or superiors? Those who achieve success are great communicators.
- Know where to get the jobs. The program will assist you identify opportunities through networking, how to show case your expertise, how to work with recruiters and how to approach decision makers.
- Introduce you to job opportunities. Through our existing clients and networks, you will get to know of open vacancies and opportunities within your industry.
Are you now ready to take charge of your career?
The best way to get something done is to begin, and procrastinating only delays the inevitable. Take charge of your career today by taking part in our Career Advancement program.
For more information and to book a session, contact Elizabeth at email@example.com