Our client is a leading provider of private travel to high end clients and other dignitaries. They are looking to hire a dedicated driver/tour guide to ferry clients to various tourist attraction sites and ensure customer satisfaction through commentaries and excellent service.
Safari Driver & Tour Guide Job Responsibilities
- To maintain the fullest knowledge of all aspects of visitor attractions and provide the best possible information to visitors.
- To be able to conduct commentary.
- To ensure an efficient, cheerful and courteous service is given to all customers at all times and with any reasonable assistance that may be requested.
- To ensure every effort is made where relevant to maximize sales.
- Protect confidential information about the organization and its security systems
- To observe all Health and Safety at Work regulations as set out by your employer in accordance with his statutory obligations.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships at all times.
- To be an ambassador of the organization by upholding the values and ethos of the Company.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Assist the tours dept. in creating tour packages during low season.
- Vehicle maintenance and ensuring security at all times
Qualifications for the Safari Driver & Tour Guide Job
- Training in tours and travel
- 3 – 4 years experience as a tour safari driver dealing with high-end clientele.
- Must have a valid driving license and a PSV license and a member of KPSGA (Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association) Golden or Silver
- Must be very polished, in terms of communication and presentation
- Defensive/ Offensive driving skills
- Familiar with national park routes, rules and regulations.
- International experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Safari Driver / Tour Guide) to email@example.com before 23rd June 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted