Business Development Manager jobs in Microfinance, Kenya
Title: Business Development Manager – Microfinance
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a fast growing community microfinance institution. They seek to hire a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for building, training and leading a sales team. She/he will also be accountable for achieving sales targets, as agreed upon with Management.
Business Development Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Recruit and train sales people. Make hiring decisions and recommendations designed to enhance the sales effort.
- Develop strategies for penetrating the market segments in the operating area
- Make personal sales and, over time; hand over important accounts to sales team.
- Foster a culture of excellence among the sales staff
- Support efforts to achieve the goal of becoming a preferred Micro financier
- Manage budget for sales efforts.
- Liaise with other leaders to coordinate sales and marketing, pricing and operations
- Lead engagements with community opinion leaders and influencers
Skills and Qualifications for Business Development Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales/ Marketing or a related field.
- At least 5 years experience in business development with at least 2 in banking/microfinance sector
- Experience in leadership, must demonstrate capacity to build a team.
- Self-starter, assertive and interpersonally effective.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage effectively conduct community outreach and engage with small scale traders, business owners and other market segments
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager- Microfinance) email@example.com before 16th November 2015
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.