Accountant Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: Open And Based on Experience
Our client is part of a multinational group who are in the business of importing and distributing complimentary Pharmaceutical and Medicinal products and Alcohol products.
Its Headquarters is in the UK, with regional offices in Ghana,Nigeria and is now opening in Kenya.The company is actively recruiting talented and career orientated individuals to become key members of the Kenya team.
Accountant Job Description:
- Responsible for maintaining all ledgers and bookkeeping.
- Oversee import of products, clearance and management of stock into storage.
- Manage inventory and control of local dispatches.
- Manage sales invoicing and credit control.
- Preparation of Daily / Weekly / Monthly management reports.
- Preparation of Accounting reports as prescribed by Regional Financial Controller
- Maintain and upkeep records / filing for any statutory reporting / auditing.
- General administrative assistance to the Management team as required from time to time.
Competency Profile for Accountant Jobs in Kenya
- Qualified Accountant I.e CPA or ACCA
- At least 3 years accounting experience in a busy set up.
- Good knowledge of computer accounting software
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proactive and results oriented.
- Gujarati speaking candidates encouraged to apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant) to email@example.com before 11th June, 2015
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Nabui House, 3rd floor, Westlands. (Next to Unga House)